.+. this is me. this is canada. welcome to the experience of a (uni) lifetime. .+.



Xena Catharinaroar


I am so proud of myself today! I went grocery shopping (and grocery shopping alone!) and lugged everything back myself!

[Note to self: New York Fries 'The Works' Regular size is toooo much for me. Remember to only eat Small size.]

Look what I lugged back!
[Above:I know it doesn't look like a lot of stuff... but I'm carrying them all by myself! Without a car! On my back! Plus they are really heavier than they look! Hahahaha.]
Includes:
2 1.5L bottles of water
1 tube of honey
1 can of Campbell soup
1 club pack of energy bars (24 bars)--Chocolate and marshmallow flavour!
1 pack of creamy fruit yogurt (12 cups)
1 dishwashing detergent
7 cup noodles
1 bottle of mushroom herb pasta sauce
2 bunches of brocolli (3 stalks each)
1 small bottle of water
1 pack of grape tomatoes
1 pack of mozarella cheese
1 loaf of bread
1 bottle of pancake syrup
1 pack of 2 containers
1 plate
1 pair of scissors
1 roll of clear tape
1 pack of freezer bags

Ain't I amazing?!?!

Plus I missed my stop too, on the way back, so I had to walk the looooooong way back.

I AM XENA!!! Complete with killer-boots!! *evil laugh*

Anyway. I cooked some delicious Spicy Thai rice noodles and brocolli for dinner!
[Above: My dinner! Spicy Thai rice noodles and brocolli.]
Doesn't look so good right? IT'S THE LIGHTING!!!

Notice I didn't remove the long stalk of the brocolli like we usually do back home? (note to mama!) Yah this is how they eat brocolli here--long stems and all. And actually, if you buy only the brocolli crown, it costs more! So silly, right? Can just buy the whole brocolli and chop off the stalk if you don't want it.

Anyway I steamed it the way Grace did it that time. Yes! I spied with my little eye on her cooking! She's good! And it's so convenient too. Yummy. Makes me feel a little healthier. Hahaa.

0 Comments:



Post a Comment


cat(harine).

  • singapore
  • canada

weather.

  • click drop-down menu for singapore's weather!

say hi to me here!

just.

memento.

clicks.

dulness list.