.+. this is me. this is canada. welcome to the experience of a (uni) lifetime. .+.



Pictures in the Rain


It was, however, a fantastic opportunity for photography! Yes, I'm crazy, right? I got back to my room, grabbed my camera, and went out to brave the weather just to take photos.

But I think it was worth it. Check it out:
[Icicles formed as water dripped down from the covered entrance]
[Above: Check this out! This is a branch frozen in clear ice! The WHOLE tree was like that!]
[Above: This is from the same tree. Look how the water freezes around the leaves.]
[Above and Below: These are branches from the Christmas trees. It looks like dew right? But it's not. It's really frozen rain.]
[It is rather surreal to touch the spikes to find them round and smooth. Really quite surreal.]

My Canon Powershot is strong and sturdy as it braved the rain with me to capture these delicious shots. Canon cameras rock!

0 Comments:



Post a Comment


cat(harine).

  • singapore
  • canada

weather.

  • click drop-down menu for singapore's weather!

say hi to me here!

just.

memento.

clicks.

dulness list.