.+. this is me. this is canada. welcome to the experience of a (uni) lifetime. .+.



Settling Down


It's been almost two weeks since I arrived in Canada. Things were a bit tentative at first (like most things when you just start, you know), but I'm happy to say I'm finally beginning to settle down properly. At last I'm more acquainted with the campus, the food, the transport, etc.

Let's see, in less than two weeks I've managed to nail:
+ orientation in the campus, without campus map!
+ orientation AROUND campus
+ how the library works!
+ how the bookstore works!
+ where to get food
+ transportation in and around Kitchener-Waterloo
+ gone shopping!
+ gone super groceries shopping in huge marts!
+ gone shopping on my own! to a faraway mall! (and got back myself! at night!!)
+ know how stuff works around my hostel! (there's loads of duties!)
+ done my laundry! (friggin' expensive)
+ done my bank account stuff
+ GOTTEN MY CLASSES!!
+ learned salsa
+ made new friends
+ had a snowball fight!
+ got my internet up and running
+ handed in two assignments (I know, already??!)

Haha. Well I just got back from dinner with my classmate (and residence mate), and we visited this amazing candy shop. I HAVE to go back. It is SO bright and cheery with all those amazing colours! I'll take a picture of it soon and show it to you guys. :)

0 Comments:



Post a Comment


cat(harine).

  • singapore
  • canada

weather.

  • click drop-down menu for singapore's weather!

say hi to me here!

just.

memento.

clicks.

dulness list.