.+. this is me. this is canada. welcome to the experience of a (uni) lifetime. .+.



6 Vs 1


I'm just scrolling through my blog and I realize I have little updates about the fun stuff we've been doing. So to start off, this is going to be about our virgin snowball fight!

One cold and snowy day... We decided to head to Swepna's place. She lives off campus at Thornbush Crescent and here we are waiting for the very infrequent bus:
[Above: Taking random, silly shots. ALL of us took one each. Hahaha. The buildings behind are part of the campus!]
In the midst of posing pretty for a shot, here comes a snowball! PIAK! Saranya gets hit by Swiss! Hahah! Kailin gets a little of it too!
[Above, Saranya and Kailin.]
Finally, we reached Swepna's bus stop. We got extremely excited about the giant mart Zehrs and decided to go in for grocery shopping. Half an hour only! Impossible!!

Here! Check out the row of CANDIES!!! Yes, candies of all shapes and types. Licorice, chocolates, jellybeans, round ones, long ones, fat ones, flat ones.....
[Above: So much candy!]
Well, I took a little long, right, since I had more stuff to buy to stock up for my non-meal-plan room. So they got bored and took a narcissistic picture of themselves!
[Above: Swepna, Saranya, Cindy, Daphne.]
Ok, done! So it's group picture time!! It was snowing too. Light snow. See the orange building behind? That's Zehrs! Stretches and stops at the red building.
[Above: Swepna and Me!]
[Above: Swep, Saranya, Cindy, Me! Check out the stretch of Christmas trees!]
[Above: GROUP PICTURE!!! Hahaha. At the top is Swiss. After the photo, he will smash the snowballs in his hands on us. !!! Followed by the girls: Me, Saranya, Cindy, Daphne, Kailin (pink beanie), and Joo (pert butt!).]
[Above: ANDdddddd... Saranya gets hit by Swiss's snowball again! I'm telling you, there's something going on there, man! Hahahhaa.]
Finally, we reached Swepna's place. She stays with two other exchange students from NUS and their landlord is fastidious about, *ahem*, NOISE. *Oops*. Haha. Look at the diligent chefs at work!
[Above: Cindy, Kailin, and Swep.]
Truth is, only Swep and Kailin and Gayathri were doing the cooking. Haha! Ok lah, Cindy put the beans in the microwave. Lol. Well! Better than THESE people here! Having fun with fries!
[Above: Joo, Swiss, Saranya, and Daphne.]
[Above: Slacking! Me and Joo; Kailin and Me.]
We have had our fill! Oh first, forgot to mention, the KFC here serves WASABI coleslaw!!! And they have NO chilli sauce. They use the mash-potato gravy as sauce. So weird right? Haha. Anyway Swiss was telling us about a funny WASABI commercial. Something about this dude going around saying WAZZUP!!! and walking into a Japanese restaurant and when asked if he'd like some wasabi, he said WAZZZABI!!!

Ok not funny. Hahahaha. Funnier in real life lah! Anyway........! WE HAD OUR FILL! It's now time for SNOWBALL Fight! 6 Girls Versus I'm-Mighty-And- I-Make-The-Meanest-Snowballs Swiss! He asked for it, man!
[Above: It's a warrrrrrr. Roarrrrrrr.]
See the van? That's our 'forge'. We were at the back and Swiss was in front. He looped a snowball at us over the van! Well some of us just ran right in front and smashed him. Muahahaha.
[Above: Me and my snowball!]
Yah, yah. Fighting still got time for pictures right? Hahaha. Check out my unsubstantial shoes!

And then we were pouring snow all over Joo. Hahaha.
[Above: Swep, Saranya, JOO-I'm-Pretty, Cindy, Me, Daphne.]
We then decided that snow looks really good in pictures! Hence we started scooping up and pouring snow over everyone! Hahahaha. Kailin and Saranya laughs in disbelief. Hahaha.
[Above: small Me, exasperated Kailin, funny Saranya.]
I know, right? We look like we're discussing some snowball fight strategy, but we are REALLY discussing how to put more snow on ourselves. Hahahaha.
[Above: Us having a pseudo-snowball fight strategy discussion. Haha.]
[Above: And we are ready!]
See my most beautiful and perfectly round snowball? Hahaha.

And then, OMGosh, we saw the cutest doggie! The owner's walking her dog! See us harrassing the poor doggy:
[Above: Us and Owner and Doggy.]
And here's a close up of the cute doggy! Special note to Lisa: I know you like this! SO CUTE right? Hahaha. But it's not your favourite-favourite, I know. ;)
[Above: Doggy and Joo.]
Well we got tired of chasing each other around in the snow and getting smashed. So we got down to some Serious Business.

Making a snowman!!!
[Above: Swiss and Joo hard at work! Swiss is putting on Snowman's head.]
[Above: Giving Snowman Sight.]
[Above: Yay! The finished, evil snowman! He's evil because he's got red eyes!]
[Above: I have kidnapped the Evil Snowman! SO CUTE RIGHT? He is SO round! Fits snugly in my hands!]
Uh. Everyone was quite amused/shocked when I did this. Cuz they were going back into the house already, and then I think I made a funny sound and then they turned around. Hahaha.

And this is my award-winning shot. Hahahahahahah. Well it's taken with Kailin's camera cuz I forgot mine. :( I found the red berries on a withered tree an incredibly poetic image against the white snowscape.
[Above: Red berries on White.]
Cold and tired. We're back in the house for some thawing. Hahaha.
[Above: Swepna's room. I love her mirrors!]
And finally, this is all of us: :)
[Above: On one side of the table: Shyam, Gayathri, Me, Cindy, Swiss.]
[Above: On the other side of the table: Saranya, Swepna, Cindy, Daphne, Kailin.]
[[Ahem. The time says "8:23pm" but that's the time I started posting. It is now 10:45pm!!! TWO hours! Uploading took soooooooo long. Hahaha.]]

0 Comments:



Post a Comment


cat(harine).

  • singapore
  • canada

weather.

  • click drop-down menu for singapore's weather!

say hi to me here!

just.

memento.

clicks.

dulness list.