.+. this is me. this is canada. welcome to the experience of a (uni) lifetime. .+.



Once in a Lifetime


The final question really boils down to:

Am I here for a holiday, or am I here for my studies-exchange-stint?

I think it is very important to remember what you are here for.


Anyway, the girls from my exchange group (Saranya, Cindy, Joo, Kailin, Daphne, and Swepna) have all headed to Toronto for this weekend. It's "once in a lifetime, man!".

I don't understand. Once upon a time before I would have jumped at the opportunity, thrown all caution and books to the wind, and scrambled into the bandwagon with them.

"Fun, man!"
"I'm already here Anyway."
"Why not??"


Why not, indeed.

My priorities have changed, I think.

Yeah, well. The words do ring in my head.

"Anti-social."
"Prudish."
"BORING."
"Mugger."
"Social hermit." ... et cera.

I must remember what I'm here for. It was not easy coming here.

I must be strong and courageous, and prevail.

0 Comments:



Post a Comment


cat(harine).

  • singapore
  • canada

weather.

  • click drop-down menu for singapore's weather!

say hi to me here!

just.

memento.

clicks.

dulness list.