.+. this is me. this is canada. welcome to the experience of a (uni) lifetime. .+.



A Rush of Blood. Or not.


It is a crazy week!!

Last Friday, handed in Romanticism paper. 7 pages.

Monday. Fret about Wednesday.

Tuesday. Fret about Wednesday.

I spent Valentine's Day fretting about my Victorian mid-term at 9.30am on Wednesday and Canadian paper due at 4pm.

I had a severe case of writer's block on Tuesday and didn't start on my paper until, what, 8pm? Block, block, blockED, until 11pm and I finally had some excuse of a skeleton. Decided to take a break and ended up getting distracted by end of April plans. Hahaha.

Studied for Victorian literature until, uhmmmmm, 4.30am?? Or was it 5.30?? Thomas Carlyle is vulgarly obscure--declamatory, bombastic language, loads of foreign names and historical references... you get the picture.

Overslept until, 8.45am. Latest possible time to wake up!! Haha. I have decided last night, this morning (?!?!) that Brontë's just not going to make it to my study list. Crammed some more Dickens and Carlyle into my brain and hurried to the venue.

Had Romanticism class after that. Less brain drain.

Came back and crammmmmmmmmmmmed for my Canadian essay! It was an overhaul, man, I tell you. By the 4th page I was losing steam.

Time check: 3.30pm. That's when the class starts.

Growl!! I missed class. There goes my attendance points. :(

TOMORROW I STILL HAVE MID-TERM FOR THE SHAKESPEARE CLASS!!! 4 plays!!!

My brain's in overdrive. Fried, man, totally fried. Oh, I just remembered. Have to read another book and submit a response paper for the 4pm class too.

Tomorrow, my brain will just be a flat rock pancake from too much abuse and suffer from the extreme shock of a sudden lapse of non-activity at 4pm. Or 7pm, if the class is engaging.

I AM GOING SHOPPING ON FRIDAY TO REWARD MYSELF!!

TGIF never seem more apt. Haha.

Tata!!

0 Comments:



Post a Comment


cat(harine).

  • singapore
  • canada

weather.

  • click drop-down menu for singapore's weather!

say hi to me here!

just.

memento.

clicks.

dulness list.