.+. this is me. this is canada. welcome to the experience of a (uni) lifetime. .+.



Feeling Goofy


I feel so goofy! Hahaha. I've had a long and crazy day. But I'm so bubbled-over with excitement and adrenaline. I'm telling you, it must be the Guelph trip tomorrow. MUST BE. :D:D

I'm going to Guelph tomorrow after my classes end. Tomorrow's my early day! And the girls have planned a hot-pot lunch (aka 'steamboat') at Cindy's place tomorrow, and Joo and Cindy have lugged all that food back (bravo babes!!), so tomorrow we're gonna have a belated CNY get-together.

After that I'm gonna catch the Greyhound to Guelph, where Grace will pick me up and we'll go to their place. I'm gonna be staying over at their place over the weekend, and I am SO excited!! :D:D We are even going to cut our hair together--such a girlie thing to do right? Hahah. So fun!

It's going to be a lovely weekend.

Plus today my Victorian Professor said hi to me at the cafe in the library. [Yes, we can eat in the library ok!]. I was like grabbing a Kit-Kat chocolate bar when someone tapped me on the shoulder and said, "Hi, young lady!" And I was wondering who would call me 'young lady'???

Well I think it's really nice that Professors like say 'hi' and stuff outside of class. Anyway he's a really warm professor--he knows I'm an exchange student so I think he looks out for me in a way. Which is nice, and I don't feel so alienated. :D

I'm in a such a good mood. Maybe I'll go cook some pasta for dinner too. I know I still have the Victorian and Romantic essays due, and I'm still struggling with them, but I'm feeling so bouncy right now, those essays are not getting me down. Hee.

[[I know, right, there's a taboo in saying "I'm so happy now nothing will get me down" because it's uncanny how you will inevitably feel down right after you say that. But, today it's not true. :D:D ]]

0 Comments:



Post a Comment


cat(harine).

  • singapore
  • canada

weather.

  • click drop-down menu for singapore's weather!

say hi to me here!

just.

memento.

clicks.

dulness list.