.+. this is me. this is canada. welcome to the experience of a (uni) lifetime. .+.



Night Run


Friday, yesterday. I decided to skip school. Because I stayed up till 3am on Thursday night fretting myself crazy over the essay I have to hand in on Friday.

I ate my dinner. I took a bath. I ate some snacks. I got ready to pull an all-nighter and hand in a blast of an essay that'll blast my Prof outta her chair because it's so damn good.

I fell asleep. On the table. With the lights on.

Woke up at 4am. Woke up at 5.30am. Woke up at 6something am. The thought that I have to write some inferior crap totally paralyzed me. I cannot hand in inferior work!!!

I wish I could be like Coleridge: making excuses for fragments.

ARGH. I decided to skip school and write my blast of an essay. Had three slices of wholewheat bread.

I know. The actual typing of the essay only took about, what, 4 hours? But, oh, the agony of the whole week!!!

I started the essay before Mr.Q went to bed; and I finished it as he started to wake up. I got paralyzed somewhere in-between.

Finally FINALLY it's done. It's my first draft. I can't bear to read it a second time.

Save. Grabbed my thumbdrive. Pulled on my winter gear. Sprinted to DC. Print. How to Print?!?! Ask. Print. Sprinted to STJ. See the map?!?!?! IT's freaking far. :S:S:S

I ran from the X to the O! It was only 7ish in the evening, but it looked like 9pm.

And then! The doors were locked. MY GOODNESS!!! HOW!!! I tried another door. Locked. BOOHOO.

I managed to find a little way in, and as I dropped my essay into the little mailboxes, I heaved a huge sigh of relief.

First essay. Done! Yay. Hahaa.

I came back and concussed. :D:D

0 Comments:



Post a Comment


cat(harine).

  • singapore
  • canada

weather.

  • click drop-down menu for singapore's weather!

say hi to me here!

just.

memento.

clicks.

dulness list.