.+. this is me. this is canada. welcome to the experience of a (uni) lifetime. .+.



Goofing Off


It's the start of Reading Week!! Yay!

In truth I felt as though Reading Week started on Thursday.. Haha.. Anyway!

On Friday I ended at 1130am (yay!) and met Saranya and Joo for lunch. Then I went shopping at Conestoga Mall! Yay!! I caught the 1245pm bus and intended to come back at... 4pm?

I ended up catching the last bus back. :S Hahaha. 6.15pm only, LAH. Didn't buy much--just shampoo and stuff. Just wanted to take a walk and have some alone time. Hee.

Had a squash game scheduled at 6pm, so I made my way to the Physical Activities Centre (PAC) immediately. Went up and down the row of squash courts and I didn't see them?! Tried to find a payphone to call Saranya, but couldn't find one?!

Ugh. Slightly miffed, I went back to the Student Life Centre (SLC) to access the Internet (because Saranya said she'll email me to confirm the timing).

No emails!! Made a phone call. She didn't pick up. Debated going back. I know that once I go back, there's no way I'm coming out again. Haha. So I tried her phone again. She picked up, and told me, "Why're you there so early? I told you 9pm, what?"

"NO you didn't! We said 6pm in the afternoon, and you said you'll email me, but you didn't!"

"Oh, I MSN-ed you??"

-_- || I wasn't at my computer?? Haiiii.

In the end I went over to have dinner with them. Had a humongous ass-of-a-fish-burger. With lettuce, tomatoes, onions, green pepper, mayonnaise, ranch, and chilli. RANCH, leh. Hahaha. MMMMmmmm! It was so huge I could barely take a bite even after opening my jaw to the MAX. Hahaha.

After dinner we had some time to kill, so we went to play billard. !!! The table is so big?!?!?! And the balls are so small?!?! After about 15 minutes we decided to stop making a fool of ourselves and let the others have the table. Haha.

And it's Squash time!! YAY! We booked the court for 2 hours, and I played for 1 hour!! Wah. Unfit. :D:D The court is free to book; but it's 2bucks to rent the racquet. After 1 hour, I felt slightly tired, but I was still so dry!! The place was too cold to perspire, so it wasn't very nice. I like to perspire and feel the toxins oozing out of me. Feels damn good. But I didn't have that luxury this time. :(

After that we made our way back to Saranya's room. I'm telling you, the wind was SO crazy. We can't even see much in front of us because the wind was blowing all that snow off the ground. Snowsqualls, they call it. We couldn't even walk properly, and we were SO COLD. Decided to run and keep warm. Hahaha.

Oh I forgot to say. After my game I needed a drink, so we decided to go to SLC. Me and Saranya. I was gonna just find a vending machine in PAC itself, but Saranya said SLC is just next door. And guess what? We ran to SLC in our shorts and T-shirts, ok! It was a very short sprint, actually; but when you open that heavy door and the wind comes crashing into your face and body, oh boy, you know how that naked chicken feels in your freezer. What a rush!! Quite exciting, actually. Hahahaa. I was screaming as I ran. :S:S:S:S

Ok so we are back in Saranya's room. Lazed around for a while and tried to recover from that onslaught from the snow and wind. Was debating coming back. But walking in that crazy weather just totally paralyzed me. So after much wishy-washing I decided to crash in Saranya's room for the night.

We watched a movie too! Hotel Rwanda. It's a serious film about a genocide that UN abandoned and nobody knew. You guys should really watch it. Like a documentary but only more emotionally heightened. ;) Not a very good pick for a girlie night, but SARANYA is such a serious goon she didn't have any chick flicks in her computer. None! Zilch! ZERO. Hahaha. Joo and Cindy got restless after a while and then KO-ed. I finished the whole show! I thought the ending was still very pro-UN-America; wonder who made the film.

Anyway, I wanna make an announcement!! For the movie we had popcorn and Cindy's cookies! Her cookies were really good. Yum! But it's the POPCORN........!!! *swoons* The popcorn were popped in the microwave! It is SO COOL.

You buy them in individually packed bags that are flat, and then you pop the whole thing into the microwave and wait. The bag will start to inflate slowly, and then it'll start to pop, and soon you can smell all that OHhhhhhh buttery smell!!! MY GOSH. And once it stops popping, you take it out and open the bag and ooooohhhh it is so good. I'm in love!! I HAVE TO GET SOME, man! Cindy told me they have it in Singapore?!?!?!?! I've never seen one until now.

Uh, what else. Yeah, so we kinda had a sleepover party. Hee. It was such a good way to end the mid-terms and start the break. :):):)

My bio clock is totally whacked, though. Haha. Felt disorientated all day. And my body is aching from all that squash.

I'm so looking forward to the rest of this week. X)

0 Comments:



Post a Comment


cat(harine).

  • singapore
  • canada

weather.

  • click drop-down menu for singapore's weather!

say hi to me here!

just.

memento.

clicks.

dulness list.