.+. this is me. this is canada. welcome to the experience of a (uni) lifetime. .+.



Smiles



I'm ok. I think the clouds have gone, and it's slowly getting sunny again.

:)

Hee.

I guess I must just have faith that I'm not the only one in charge here, if at all. :):)

*hugs to all at home!*

Oh, I have also decided to do this a picture a day thing. Haha. Well. Maybe not a picture a DAY, but per entry.

Keeps me happy. And gives me something to smile about. So.

Here's the start of a Picture a Day Keeps the Blues Away! ;)


PS: I don't know how to put captions for the photos?? Can someone tell me how?? :(

1 Comments:

hey fishy.. i tried leh. but don't really work? :( can i do indent with captions?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:54 PM  



Post a Comment


cat(harine).

  • singapore
  • canada

weather.

  • click drop-down menu for singapore's weather!

say hi to me here!

just.

memento.

clicks.

dulness list.