.+. this is me. this is canada. welcome to the experience of a (uni) lifetime. .+.



"Come Home Soon"


Ahhhhh! Right now I'm trying, TRYING, to do my Shakespeare essay... and I'm listening to this song and I just want to cry!!!

BOOHOOO!!! Sobs!!!

Here!! I couldn't help it--I HAD to look for the lyrics!! :(

*

It's been two days and I'm missin' you already
Never really thought you could mean
So much in such a little time


Think about the nights when I'm lyin' in your bed
With my chest resting your head

Now that you're gone I'm here to stay

Chorus:
I think I'm fallin' down. Down! Down! Down!
With a bad case of love. Love! Love! Love!
I think I'm falling for you. You! You! You!
I think, I'm falling in love!

When you're I'm back all I wanna do is hold you
Have a blast even though there's nothing to do
Hold you close and look you in the eyes


So just come back and I'll tell you how I feel
Never knew how easy you could steal
My heart I miss you come home fly here soon


(Chorus)

I think, I'm fallin' in love
I think, I'm fallin' in love

Bridge:
Cause I know that you won't be home when I call you
You're in England Canada now, I hope that you'll be home soon
Cause I know that you won't be there when I call you, NOW

[Hahahaha. This is so funny. Too much like our Skype-sessions. Hahaha.]

(Chorus)

I think, I'm fallin' in love
(slow) I think, I'm fallin' in love

*

"Come Home Soon" by PUG JELLY!

*

When I was staying on-campus in NUS, I only went back during the weekends. And one day, my sister (a total music junkie!!) sent me this song, telling me I HAVE TO LISTEN TO IT because it's what she wants to tell me.

Every Sunday when I go back to my little room in Prince George's Park Residence (PGP), she says that's the song that's playing in her head. Or somewhere during the week, when she misses me, that's the song she plays on her computer.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! NOW I'm so faraway, no weekends to even countdown to... This song just reminds of her and makes me miss her so much!

Then I think about it, it also reminds me of Mr.Boyfriend! See, I even crossed out "come home" to "fly here" soon. Hahaha. Because my lil sister can't fly here, even though she wants to, so that's for Mr.Boyfriend. :D

Haiiiiii.

Sending mama, papa, xiaomei, and charlesy-boy loads of hugs!! XOXOXOXOXOX!! :):)

And a *muacks* for the boyfriend, too. Hee. :D

0 Comments:



Post a Comment


cat(harine).

  • singapore
  • canada

weather.

  • click drop-down menu for singapore's weather!

say hi to me here!

just.

memento.

clicks.

dulness list.