.+. this is me. this is canada. welcome to the experience of a (uni) lifetime. .+.



Because!!


Nah.



Why?

Be-ca-ause?!


La la la~



Ha ha ha~!


And a lot!!! *Boom!*


And my favourite!



Ok enough.

. . . . . .

. . . bleagh.ughz. . . highlystressedlah, can?! . . . .

*sniffs*

Here: For you deprived people teens+youths who spend-too-much-time-with-books-and-school and who don't know what this is all about, here's a [LINK].

And [THIS] is for LISA and CHARLES!

Hahaha. :D:D

Ok. Essay!!!

[Got a SURPRISE to blog about, but that's a treat for after-my-essay-is-done, ok? So you guys have to wait as well. Muahahaha. *evil laugh*]

[Ok. Enough. *hysterical laughter* hee hee hee. Ok ok OK!!! Enough!! My goodness.]

*ahem*

Growls.

Ugh.

Bleah.

0 Comments:



Post a Comment


cat(harine).

  • singapore
  • canada

weather.

  • click drop-down menu for singapore's weather!

say hi to me here!

just.

memento.

clicks.

dulness list.