.+. this is me. this is canada. welcome to the experience of a (uni) lifetime. .+.



It's APRIL!


It's April, darlings!! That means:

- Exams are here!
- Papers have to be handed in!!

But!

- Don and Grace are back! (YAY!)

Check out the picture! Grace and I made these graham cookies the last time I went, because the church was having a luncheon thing and Grace offered to bring these yummy cookies.

[Graham cookie squares. Topped with condensed milk and pressed down
with apricot, cranberry, and semi-sweet chocolate chips! *beams*]


AND!!

- ONE Month from now, I'll see my SWEETIE again!! *happy!!*

ANDDD!

- I'll be home soon!! *muacks!*

I've ran two-thirds of this SEP race, and now I've only got one-third more to go.

I sound like this is such a chore, right? Haha. It's not. It's just that I wish a little of home was with me. I'll have a little of that in a month, though. After all, Home is where the Heart is. *blush* Hee. :D Yay! :)

Gonna try to get started on my Critical Theory paper, due on MONDAY. Gah.

[No time to mope. Will mope another time. Hahaha. :D]

0 Comments:



Post a Comment


cat(harine).

  • singapore
  • canada

weather.

  • click drop-down menu for singapore's weather!

say hi to me here!

just.

memento.

clicks.

dulness list.