.+. this is me. this is canada. welcome to the experience of a (uni) lifetime. .+.



On Good Days


Sometimes, on Good Days, I do feel I have the potential to be pretty cute.




[*In my daddy's big, comfy jacket*]
On such days, when I look in the mirror, I might also feel like this:

[XenaCatharinaRoarrr. Don't mess with me, Evil Essays--I kill with my steely gaze.]
Hahahaha. :D

Off to Guelph for the weekend! It's Easter! Grace is bringing me for another haircut "in readiness for Q's arrival". Hahaha. Also, we'll be having HOT CROSS MUFFINS!!! Remember the nursery song, 'Hot cross buns, hot cross buns' or something? Hahaha. And we're also gonna do some Easter Egg painting with Emily! *happy and excited*

^__________^

Will be back on Sunday~ Don't miss me! :D

0 Comments:



Post a Comment


cat(harine).

  • singapore
  • canada

weather.

  • click drop-down menu for singapore's weather!

say hi to me here!

just.

memento.

clicks.

dulness list.